Although the Divinity School is located in The Chinese University of Hong Kong, we are not funded by the University Grant Committee of the Hong Kong Government. Our main financial supports come from:
- funding from the Board of Trustees of Chung Chi College;
- fundings from the four supporting churches;
- donations and fundings from other churches, members of society and alumni;
- tuition fees;
- interests from theological funds and special funds;
- donations from overseas individuals and organisations.
In recent years, we have been fully devoted in raising funds for the following two ministries:
- the Chung Chi Theological Education Fund, for the recruitment of additional staff;
- bursaries for theology students from Mainland China studying our degree's programmes.
Besides, we need support to the following items:
- Teacher's Salaries
- General Fund
- Chung Chi Theological Exchange Fund
- Pastoral Programme Fund
- Research and Publication Project
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Resource Center for Contemporary Christian Studies
- Repair & Maintenance for Chapel of Divinity School
- Repair & Maintenance for Theology Building
- K. C. Lee Memorial Fund for Music Ministry
We are always grateful for the supply and keeping of God, and we look forward to the road ahead with faith. We need your support. Please contact Prof. Francis Yip, our Director, if you have any questions.
You may submit your offering by one of these means:
- Mail in Crossed Cheque or Bank-in Slip; or
- Transfer through Online Banking (Please email us the screenshot (clearly showing the transaction date, time, amount and reference number) with your name and items of offering for record); or
- Set up Monthly Autopay (details below); or
- Offer to the Divinity School by Credit Card through Chung Chi College Online Donation Form (Please select Divinity School of Chung Chi College under part B. Donation Details > to support of the form, and email us the screenshot (clearly showing the transaction date, time, amount and reference number) with your name and items of offering for record. The bank will charge our school 1-3% transaction fee).
Donation receipts of HK$100 or above can be used for claiming tax-deduction.
Our bank account details:
- Bank: Hang Seng Bank (024)
- Account No.: 283-174001-001
- Account Name (cheque payable to): The Trustees of Chung Chi College
Main Office, Divinity School of Chung Chi College
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Please remember us in your prayers.