Model of Care
- Spiritual Support
- Social and Emotional Support
- Living Support
- Evening Worship (Every Thursday, compulsory)
- Spiritual formation group for first-year students
- Individual spiritual direction and guidance
- Dusk prayer meetings (every Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Term-break Retreat Camp
- Chapel, prayer room and meditation room are freely accessible
Social and Emotional Support
- Supper meetings and Fellowship meetings (Every Thursday, compulsory)
- Mainlander Students Fellowship
- All teachers and students are assigned to different family groups.
- Individual caring and sharing
- Medical or Counseling referral
- Most of the teachers and students are living in the campus.
- Hostel activities
- Students can apply for assistantship or studentship through the recommendation from the Chaplains.
- Students can get in touch with the Chaplains via Whatsapp or Social Media.
- The Chaplain and Assistant Chaplain are the advisors of the Student Union.
- Students are required to do the T-JTA test and they will discuss the results with the Chaplain or Assistant Chaplain.
- The Chaplain is also served as the Practical Education Coordinator in order to help the students to carry out work placement in different ministries setting.