CHOW Wai Yin
- From Care of the Self to Care of Others: A Foucauldian Perspective on the Mindfulness Practice among Hong Kong Adolescents (with “Spiritual Education: Learning to be Inspired and to Inspire” Research Project, Hong Kong Institute of Education Research).
- Religiosity/Spirituality and Prosocial Behaviors among Christian Adolescents of Hong Kong (with Ben K.K. Li).
- “Religiosity/Spirituality and Prosocial Behaviours Among Chinese Christian Adolescents: The Meditating Role of Values and Gratitude,” Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, (Co-author, 2014).
- “To Take Up Your Own Responsibility: the Religiosity of Buddhist Adolescents in Hong Kong.” In International Journal of Children’s Spirituality 15, 1 (2010): 5-23. (Co-authored).
- “Religious Narrative and Ritual in a Metropolis: A study of the Daoist Ghost Festival in Hong Kong.” In Creeds, Rites and Videotapes: Narrating Religious Experience in East Asia. Edited by Elise Anne DeVido, and Benoît Vermander. Taipei: Taipei Ricci Institute, 2004. 187-211.
- “A Response to The Social Roles of Hong Kong Churches after the Return to Chinese Sovereignty in 1997.” In Journal of the History of Christianity in Modern China 4 (2001).