2022-11-01 (Tue) (All day) to 2022-12-01 (Thu) (All day)
Submission Period: 1/11–1/12/2022
All students, teachers, staff and alumni of Divinity School are welcome. Each participant/ group can submit one entry only.
- “60” should be included in the logo
- 300 dpi or above
- Aspect ratio of the logo should be 4(H): 3(W) or 1:1
- JPEG or PNG is accepted which file size not exceeding 10MB
- Both colour and black/white versions must be submitted
- Hand-drawn works will not be accepted
- Editable digital files of the shortlisted entries will be requested (such as ai, psd)
- Each entry must include a brief description (no more than 100 words, either in Chinese or English), illustrating the design concept
The Judging Panel will comprise of representatives from Theological Council, teaching and administrative staff as well as Student Union, and will be responsible for selecting the winner.
Champion: HKD $3,000
1st Runner-up: HKD $2,000
2nd Runner-up: HKD $1,000
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be first published and original works. The participant / group must ensure that the entry has not been publicly published in any forms or channels, involved in any uses or submitted to any other competitions.
- The entry must not be or include elements, for which the participant / group does not have the license and for which the participant / group cannot provide a license to use, publish, reproduce or print. The participant / group shall bear full legal and related liability for any infringement of intellectual property.
- The entry shall not be exchanged, modified by or returned to the participant / group after submission.
- Divinity School of Chung Chi College will own the copyright of the winning logos. The School will have the right to use, reproduce, publish, distribute part or all of the contents of the entries, and modify the entries in any forms without geographical, frequency and time restrictions and with no compensation.
- All decisions made by the Judging Panel and Divinity School of Chung Chi College are final.
- Divinity School of Chung Chi College shall not be obliged to accept any entry as the logo of its 60th Anniversary, should the School consider that none of the entries submitted is appropriate.
- Divinity School of Chung Chi College reserves the absolute right to make final decisions in all matters related to the Competition, including the interpretation, modification, cancellation or suspension of the terms and conditions, prizes and other arrangements at any time without prior notification.
- By submitting an entry, the participant / group is deemed to accept the above terms and regulations. Any violation of the terms and regulations may result in disqualification from the Competition, subject to the final discretion of Divinity School of Chung Chi College. There is no appeal mechanism in the Competition.
- All personal information of the participant / group collected will only be used for the purpose of selection of the Competition and related matters.
Co-organized by Student Union, DSCCC